Modern turntable with two-part aluminium/acrylic platter and new TP 90 tonearm.
A MUSICAL FAMILY
The TD 209 turntables is the younger siblings of the revolutionary, multiple-award-winning TD 309. However, they don’t have to live in the shadow of their older brother. Both models are built using only high-quality materials and parts. And both share a number of technical features with the TD 309, ensuring that their replay quality is up there with the best.
The new TP 90 tonearm is based on the tried-and-tested TP 92 and uses the same ultra-low-friction, high-performance bearing and the innovative zero-stiction anti-bias system. The arm tube is made from rolled aluminium that is damped using RMR technology (reduced-modal-resonance), and the stainless-steel counterweight at the end of the arm tube is double-decoupled. Tonearm height, azimuth and overhang are user adjustable.
- Low Noise, Low Voltage electronically speed controlled DC Motor
- Adjustable belt tension for best performance
- Two-part aluminium/acrylic platter
- New TP 90 tonearm with precision Japanese bearings
- Tonearm adjustable for VTA, azimuth and overhang
- Made in Germany